Friday, June 10, 2011

It's here! It's here!

There is something so wonderful about getting goodies in the mail, especially when it comes from other countries.Little Man was with me when we went to the post office. He got to carry Momma's present back to the car. He was just as excited as I was.

I won eight Jennifer Paganelli Free Spirit fat quarters from Riel of  The Q and U during the Sew Mamma Sew May giveaway. They are so lovely! I can't decide just yet what to make with them. I'm thinking about adding them in with the house coat quilt, but I may save them for something with circles to show off the prints. I have many ideas for projects floating around in this sore noggin of mine.

I have two more online orders of fabric coming in as well as a cone of Aurifil thread. I get so very tired of going through spool after spool. I'm hoping it gets along well with my machine. Some cotton threads don't mesh well for whatever reason.

My Fat Quarterly quilt is coming along nicely. I have all of the pieces sewn into 4x4 blocks that need to be sewn together. I hop to get the top completely pieced together the next time I'm off work. I have a deadline on this one so I better get on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment