Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday? So soon??

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

If you're here from Freshly Pieced, welcome!


I finished piecing and quilting this lil fella. The little one it goes to will be starting Kindergarten this fall, possibly in NYC. I thought of putting a label on it. He is more than meets the eye, that's for sure.

Binding. Ugh

I made some binding, now it just needs to attach itself. I need to buy a bigger bias tape maker. I'm thinking about when I top stitch it using a wide zig zag. I'll try it and see how it goes.

FLSS

This is the outside to the small object for my solids swap partner. (Click the photo for details.)

FLSS inside

Here is the inside of it. I tried to put a snap on it the other day. Apparently I suck hard at attaching snaps. I may try again later this evening after a glass of wine once everything else is done. I'm not sold on the design I used. I've got plenty o fabric left to make another.


This came in the mail this week! First time I ever bought a FQ bundle. It was on sale at the Fat Quarter Shop so I took the plunge and got it! Thank you Visa :) Now to decide on a pattern. That is the reeeeally hard part for me. I've loved this set for so long and I want to find something juuuuuust right.

1 comment:

  1. Cute fabric! Deciding what to use it for is the hardest part for me too. And I love fabric! (i have way too much of it sitting around that I don't know what to do with.) I'm excited to see what you're swap projects are!

    ReplyDelete