Sunday, May 13, 2012

Keeping the USPS a float

I've been at the post office a lot lately. I sent off charms for 2different swaps, a bee block and pin cushions.





This is what I made for my partner in FLiPS. She said she likes saturated colors Andy when asked about nerd stuff she may like The Big Bang Theory was on there. Being a Sheldon lover, I was inspired to make the Bazinga. It was the first time I've attempted embroidery and been, I think, somewhat successful. I should improve my penmanship.





This is the May block for Stash Bee. Wonky is really hard for me because I'm too organized for it. Even this has a rhythm to it. It was fun though. I want to make a star quilt like this soon so it was good practice.
Other than that, I've been lazy on the sewing front. I've gotten sucked into the best selling smut romance series Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm the type of reader that reads them nonstop until I finish them. The first book took me 2 evenings and a lunch break. I highly suggest them. Your man friend will appreciate it I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a Sheldon lover. He is SO funny !!

    And I think you did a really great job with the wonkiness !!

    ReplyDelete